Elbow and Hand Problems
What are Elbow and Hand Problems?
There are various hand problems like arthritis, osteoarthritis, carpal turner syndrome, ganglion cysts, tendon problems, etc that can cause problems.
The elbow problems happen when the ligament surface of the elbow is exhausted or is harmed. This can happen as a result of past damage, for example, elbow disengagement or crack. It also happens due to age or activity. Osteoarthritis influences the weight-bearing joints, for example, the hip and knee. The elbow is one of the least influenced joints because of its very much coordinated joint surfaces and solid balancing out tendons. But still, there are lots of conditions that can cause pain and problems in the elbow. These problems are very common and can affect anyone but the old people are more prone to elbow and hand Problems
Causes of Elbow and Hand Problems
Most patients who undergo elbow problems have a history of an elbow injury, fracture, dislocation, etc. Their problems become osteoarthritis when:
The patient required medical procedure to fix the damage or recreate the joint
There is the loss of joint ligament
The joint surface can't be fixed or remade to its preinjury level
Injury is not the only reason for elbow or hand problems sometimes outside activities and age can place more demand or weaken the parts. Some other causes are:
Symptoms of Elbow and Hand Problems
Symptoms of both hand and elbow problems range from mild to severe. These symptoms mostly occur slowly and increase gradually. Symptoms of elbow problems include:
- Delicacy on the external hard piece of the elbow
- Morning firmness of the elbow with relentless throbbing
- Irritation in the lower arm
- The torment that is more terrible when getting a handle on or holding an item
- Deadness and shivering of the internal elbow, lower arm, just as the little and ring fingers
- Extreme agony, growing or wounding because of damage
- Symptoms of Hand Problem
- Dull or burning pain sensation
- Deadness or shivering in various pieces of the thumb, finger, hand.
- Occasional shock-like sensations that emanate from parts of the hand
- Agony or shivering that may go up the lower arm toward the shoulder
Elbow & Hand Problems Treatment
Your own body’s cells are used to treat patients with elbow and hand problems. The cells that reside in our body tissues are great in healing. They have proven to minimize pain and are long-lasting. In this procedure the cells are injected into the affected area, these include pre-injection followed by the same day cell extraction followed by reinjection and post-injection a few days later.
Not all elbow and hand problems require stem cell treatment but there are some which can be treated with cell therapies than the traditional methods like surgeries. Our team of Orthopedics will examine your problem and will suggest the best treatment.