PRP contains high levels of platelets and when injected into tissue, growth factors are released, which are vital for tissue healing and repair. Tissue that is aged and damaged usually reflects poor texture, wrinkles, sagging, and an uneven tone. Patients that want a natural appearance are increasingly recognizing PRP as a useful natural intervention to aid tissue and collagen stimulation.
A small sample of your own blood is processed in a highly specialized, state of the art system: The Arthrex ACP double-syringe system is used to facilitate the safe and rapid preparation of autologous platelet-rich plasma (PRP) designed to extract the PRP in a safe, clinical manner. PRP is then injected into the areas that require tissue remodeling and rejuvenation. PRP is your own unique blood and so you are using your own natural resources to repair and improve your skin tissue.
PRP has shown Improvement in:
- Wrinkled skin on the neck and décolletage
- Aging of the hands
- Lines and puffiness around the eyes
- Rejuvenation of lips
- Acne scars
- Stretch marks
- Hair loss – Significant results for hair restoration
- Scar revision stretch marks
- Orthopedic therapies and Healing – joint pain and tendonitis
- Enhancing Surgical result; whilst combined with Fat Grafting, PRP is then injected into the areas that require tissue regeneration and rejuvenation.