Our Stem Cell Services
Solving issues in the human body caused by cell degeneration or malfunction.
What Are Stem Cells?
Stem Cells are primitive cells in the human body that can develop into muscles, brain, nerves, and many other cell types. This unique property of stem cells makes them highly useful in treating conditions that are caused due to damaged and degenerated tissues, or controlling diseases which are a result of general cell dysfunction.
Here's How Stem Cell Therapy Works
Stem cell therapy is a fascinating new field of regenerative medicine. Stem cells have the ability to repair and regenerate, making the healing process of the body occur faster and easier.
We are aware of many mechanisms by which stem cells actually work, including but not limited to:
- Sending out growth factors, cytokines, and exosomes into an area that requires healing
- Modulating the immune system by impacting the TH1 and TH2 responses
- Donating their mitochondria to native cells that are dying and/or damaged
- Self replicating, therefore having a bigger impact in the area they are applied to.
Mesenchymal Stem Cells
Mesenchymal stem cells are the type we are most interested in utilizing in a clinical setting. They are found abundantly in fat and certain types of birth tissue, and to a lessser extent in bone marrow. MSCs have the ability to differentiate into a number of tissue types, such as:
- Chondrocytes (cartilage generation)
- Osteoblasts (bone formation)
- Osteoclasts (breaking down of things like bone spurs)
- Nerve tissue
- Adipocytes (adipose tissue)
- Myocytes (muscle)
- Endothelial cells
THE BEST PART!
The best part about using stem cell therapy treatment is the wide safety profile, especially when talking about the ones that can be found in YOUR OWN body (this is also known as autologous use). Allogeneic use (from a donor) can also be quite useful, and this is the main practice in many countries such as Panama, Germany, and others.
What Do Patients Experience?
In the past, patients of ours have sought out stem cell therapy treatment due to suffering with the following concerns:
- Low back pain (including diagnoses of arachnoiditis, sciatica, degenerative disc disease, and more)
- Neck pain (including diagnoses of stenosis, degeneration, and radiculopathy)
- Pain in other joints (such as hip, shoulders, knees, elbows, etc.)
- Autoimmune disorders (such as MS, lichen sclerosus, Sjogren’s, and more)
- Nerve damage (including peripheral neuropathy, brachial plexus injuries, and more)
- Sexual dysfunction (erectile dysfunction, Peyronie’s, lichen sclerosus, orgasmic difficulty)
We use the logic that any time the body is in need of healing or recovery, it is reasonable to consider utilizing stem cell therapy treatment to accelerate that process and provide relief for our patients.
To see if you are a candidate for stem cell therapy treatment, schedule a complimentary 20min call with our doctor.
The Benefits Of Stem Cell Therapy
No foreign bodies are introduced.
Autologous stem cells are not foreign bodies that are introduced into the system like antibiotics.
Heal highly damaged organs and tissues.
Self replicating cells.
Start your health journey today!
Learn About Our Services
Stem Cell Therapy
Stem cell therapy solves issues in the human body that are caused by cell degeneration or malfunction.
Platelet Rich Plasma
Platelet-rich plasma (PRP) therapy accelerates the healing of injured tendons, ligaments, muscles and joints.
IV Nutritional Therapy
IV Therapy delivers nutrients and hydration directly into the bloodstream for immediate use by the body.
Bioidentical Hormone Replacement
BHRT treats men and women who experience a drop or imbalance in their hormone levels.
Growth Factor Therapy
Growth factor therapy promotes healing wounds, chronic pain and degenerative diseases such as arthritis.
Peptide therapy is designed and used to stimulate cellular regrowth systems.
TA-65 is a patented, all natural, plant-based compound that helps maintain or rebuild telomeres, that diminish as people get older.
Pain Relief Injections
Pain relief Injections are a nonsurgical treatment option for acute or chronic neck or back pain.
Better Health Care is Our Mission
Call or Text