Stem Cell Therapy In Scottsdale Arizona
Stop Pain & Regain Mobility, Naturally
If pain interferes with your day to day life, there is hope with stem cell therapy.
Hundreds of patients, just like you, have found relief with stem cells and regenerative medicine.
No, this isn’t a bandaid or a quick fix.
We are actually helping the body to truly heal in a meaningful way. In essence, we are turning back the clock.
Stem cell therapy allows us to dramatically reduce inflammation and increase mobility.
Wouldn’t it feel amazing to finally get off the prescription medications?
To stop saying no to activities because you can no longer keep up?
Would it hurt to get on a call with us to see how we can help?
Hi, I’m Sabrina. My patients call me Dr. Solt. I’ve been in the regenerative medicine field since 2013. My greatest joy is helping my patients recover their mobility, reduce their pain, and live like they did years before.
My practice is geared towards helping people just like you to finally feel your best!
I specialize in providing natural solutions for pain and acting like a detective with your overall health. It is my goal to have you feel truly cared for.
The best days at work are the ones where I get to follow up with patients and hear about all the things they are now able to do as a result of us working together!
As a licensed naturopathic medical doctor, I am here to provide the highest level of care in a warm and welcoming environment that allows for true healing.
Your First Step To A Pain Free & Active Life Begins Today
You shouldn’t have to waste years of your life being sick, in pain, or unable to do the things you enjoy.
You’re just one phone call away from finding out just how easy and effective it is to use your own stem cells to heal.
It’s time to go back to living a life you love.
Click the link below and schedule your initial call with Dr. Solt.
Step 1: Fill Out Our Online Form
Step 2: Book Your Free Phone Consultation
Step 3: We Will Assess If Stem Cells Are Right For You
Step 4: We Build Your Customized Treatment Plan
Step 5: Start Feeling Better
Stem Cell Therapy ProfessionalsDr. Sabrina Solt
- Detailed health assessment to figure out the perfect plan of action for your needs
- Nutrition and lifestyle coaching to ensure your body has the tools it needs to heal well
- Customized program based on your areas of concern to ensure we get you the results you’re looking for
- Precise and elegant injections performed via ultrasound guidance
- No one-size-fits-all approach
- No patient abandonment – we follow you closely for 6 months after your procedure
The Other GuysNeighborhood Stem Cell Joint
- One size fits all approach (all their pateints get one type of injection)
- Quick to get you in for the procedure with no thought given to your lifestyle & nutrition
- Injections only, no holistic healing programs to help you with other concerns
- Injections are performed without any type of image guidance, often by a provider who is not specialized in this field
- Often much more expensive
- They do not provide whole person healing
Ready To Work With Us?
Your Personalized Plan Includes:
Welcoming You Like Family
After deciding to work together, we get started right away.
We will be sending you a Success Kit. It contains items that were hand selected by Dr. Solt to jumpstart the healing process.
You will also be given access to our learning campus, where we provide exclusive resources and content. This was made with a singular goal: to get you results faster, better, and easier.
1:1 Consultation With Dr. Solt
You are in the best hands.
Dr. Solt will work like a detective, thoroughly analyzing every aspect of you to come up with the most strategic and personalized treatment plan possible.
Since Dr. Solt is proficient in and skilled at all forms of regenerative medicine (PRP, bone marrow, adipose, amniotic, exosomes, etc.), you can be sure she will create a plan during this time that is tailored specifically to your needs.
So, what can stem cells actually treat?
Due to the high safety profile and efficacy of stem cell therapy treatments, we are able to treat a wide range of problems in areas of the body including: low back, neck, shoulders, knees, hips, ankles, wrists, and more.
Based on Dr. Solt’s nearly a decade of clinical experience of getting people out of pain with regenerative medicine, you can be sure her approach is the one you need. There are almost no limitations to what we can heal with regenerative therapies.
After The Procedure
We don’t leave you hanging like some of those other clinics.
In fact, we track your progress and provide care for 6 months after your procedure with us.
It matters to us to continue to offer support as you heal.
6 Month Follow Up Appointment
At your 6 month mark, you will meet with Dr. Solt again.
During this time together, you will discuss all the changes you have experienced as a result of the stem cell therapy program and review strategies to continue your healing and maintain all the progress that has been made.
Who We DON'T Work With
We can’t wait to see if working together is a great fit!
Ultimately, the people who will not benefit from working with us include:
- Those with a negative mindset who are not ready to heal
- Those who are not willing to make changes to their diet & lifestyle in order to support healing
- Those who have unrealistic expectations about the speed at which stem cell therapy can work
- Those who have unrealistic expectations about what stem cell therapy can accomplish
- Those who are rude, mean, entitled, and operate from a place of scarcity and lack
If none those sound like you, great! We can’t wait to hear from you. Schedule your assessment below.